SOBA NOODLES, PRAWN AND VEGETABLE SALAD WITH TOASTED SESAME OIL AND PASSIONFRUIT VINEGAR
- 400 g of soba noodles
- 200 g of mangetout
- 140 g of tinned peas
- 150 g of cooked prawns
- 4 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. of salted soy sauce
- Juice of one lime
- 2 tbsp. of honey
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp. of A L’Olivier toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. of A L’Olivier vinegar & passionfruit
- Optional: chopped lemongrass
- Optional: chopped red pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil over a high heat.
2. Cook the noodles together with the mangetout for 4-5 minutes.
3. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
4. Drain the tinned peas and set aside.
5. Blend the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, garlic, A l’Olivier toasted sesame oil and A l’Olivier vinegar & passionfruit in a blender until smooth.
6. Pour the noodles, mangetout, tinned peas and prawns into a salad bowl. Mix well.
7. If you like, you can add chopped lemongrass and/or red pepper.
8. Drizzle the Asian-style sauce over the salad.